Sunday 13 October 2013

Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life with matte top coat

Bit of a cheating post today as this is the same mani as last week with a matte top coat! I was going to change my nails but got a bit caught up with work so I thought I'd try Rimmel matte top coat with This is the Life. It worked really well, I love the satin feel to my nails when I use this top coat, and I think matte works really well over glitter.
Personally I don't like a matte finish on a plain creme, but lately I've seen so many glitters matted and I think they look great.
It has rained all day so these are indoor pics, including the last one which is not nails or knitting - my kittens! Thought you may like to see how cute they are, they sleep almost all the time!
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life with matte top coat
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
Sleeping babies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! I've chosen your blog for the "Versatile blogger award", I hope you'll accept the award :)
    http://glam-madam.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award-yippee.html
    cheers, pk

    ReplyDelete