Thursday 14 November 2013

Nails Inspire Satin Kiss thermal polish

I rarely use polishes from the same supplier consecutively, normally I feel I ought to alternate a bit but really I couldn't resist trying another thermal from Kim at Nails Inspire.
This is very different to Fairy Lights, Satin Kiss is a shimmery polish which changes from a dark russet red to a light coral red shade. I must admit to preferring the darker shade but again it's great fun watching it change and I have had some real challenges getting pictures. It's so cold at the moment that as soon as I go outside to get a picture, it darkens, from the tips upwards. It's a great Autumn into Winter polish, and there is a very pretty red shimmer that runs throughout, regardless of the temperature.
So, I have lots of pictures starting from cold, through to warm at the end with a few shots in the middle where I've managed to catch it changing and got some quite cool (or warm) gradients :)
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Satin Kiss - cold
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Nails Inspire Satin Kiss
Satin Kiss - warm
 



No comments:

Post a Comment