Thursday 13 March 2014

Smitten Polish I Never Drink...Wine

Today's polish is a real beauty and in the sunshine it is absolutely stunning. Smitten Polish I Never Drink...Wine is a gorgeous deep red/ burgundy holographic polish. The holo is lovely. Sat at my computer I can see the holo, and out in the sunshine it is just amazing.
I love the deep intense red of this polish and I made some new gloves especially to go with this one and two other red toned holos I just bought! Even out of bright light the shimmer and intensity of colour make this a fantastic polish, unlike anything else I own.
This polish applied well in two coats, although some of the pics have 3 coats on. This is because I top coated it and then decided maybe it would photograph better without a topcoat, so I did another layer. To be honest I am not sure it made the slightest difference! I still can't actually record the exquisite beauty of the holo. I also tried with my camera and my phone, still no noticeable difference. The best shot I think is the last one when I finally gave in and took the pic with the flash!
Anyway, it's a beautiful polish, I am really glad I have it in my collection, definitely a keeper.

 
  
 
  
Smitten Polish I Never Drink...Wine (flash)


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning and so unusual to see a wine shade of holo, I love it! I love how strong the holo effect is :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I had heard its quite hard to make a red holo but this one certainly is a winner!

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is amazing and you have a great post btw hope we I hope we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you! following you now on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. This is so so gorgeous, it looks amazing on you too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete