Thursday 24 April 2014

Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms

I have a very pretty pink holo to show you today. I saw someone wearing this a couple of weeks back, and thought how lovely it was. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it for sale on a swap page just a few days later.
I really like the Above the Curve polishes I have already tried and I really wish they were easily available in the UK. They have some gorgeous polishes, and this one is no exception.
It is quite a thin, runny polish compared to some so I used 3 thin coats. It applied well, dried quickly and the 3 coats gave a perfect coverage. This really is a very pretty polish, such a lovely delicate shade of pink, just the colour of cherry blossoms, with a gorgeous holo effect that is not too strong, just right for this soft spring shade.
I then set off in search of a blossom tree to take some pics, easier said than done! I am sure I saw lots really recently, but most seem to have lost their petals in the few days rain we had. I found some in the park but they were too tall, finally I had to resort to the ones in front of the shops in the village - there  a mad woman with a camera could be seen lurking taking pictures of her nails with the blossoms!
Not all the pictures are in the sun, you need to see that this is pretty even when you can't see the holo, but in the sun it is utterly beautiful!
Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
 Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms
  Above The Curve Cherry Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment