Thursday 10 April 2014

TarasTalons Daisies

This is a very pretty polish, one of the Holo Hands polishes from Tara's monthly subscription.
April's polish is called Daisies, and it is a bright, hot pink with lovely blue undertone to it.
It's a great colour, warm pinks really do push the limit for me but I do love a cool pink like this.
The formula was good, great coverage in 2 coats, painted nicely and it dried well. I have top coated it and I don't think it dulled the holo effect at all. I do think the colour was actually a bit more vibrant than these pictures show, but at least I got some sunshine shots so you can begin to see the lovely holo shimmer. I am delighted with this month's polish.
I love the last shot as it picks up the blueness as well as the holo - so pretty!!
TarasTalons Daisies
TarasTalons Daisies
TarasTalons Daisies
TarasTalons Daisies
 TarasTalons Daisies
 TarasTalons Daisies
 TarasTalons Daisies



No comments:

Post a Comment