Sunday 6 November 2016

Nail Crazies Unite - Coffee

Well, in a crazy moment I joined a new group with another fortnightly challenge which will fit neatly between the Crumpet Challenge, so not so crazy after all.
This was the first week and the prompt was coffee. Luckily for me I had just done a brown, chocolate and cream fanbrush mani so it was a pretty perfect base for some coffee stamping.
I stamped coffee beans using Hit the Bottle Espresso Martini and Uber Chic UC 2-01 on my index and little finger. Then I used the same cream from the base to stamp the coffee cups image from the same plate on the other fingers, and then stamped over that with the same image and Espresso Martini.
I was a bit worried whether the stamping would show up but I think it looked OK and I was really pleased with how they turned out.
I also added  matte top coat and now I am not sure which I preferred :)
Uber Chic UC2-01
Uber Chic UC2-01
 Uber Chic UC2-01
 Uber Chic UC2-01


No comments:

Post a Comment