Friday 11 November 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black Base and some Gothic Stamping

This weeks's challenge was Black Base which rather conveniently coincided with #clairestelle8nov prompt of Gothic.
So, I started with a black base... of A England Camelot.
Then I stamped a lacy pattern with Colour Alike Venus and Dixie Plate DP 01.
Then I added a rather Gothic image from DP 04 using Colour Alike Supernova.
These two Colour Alike polishes are gorgeous duo chromes: I don't think Venus had much of a chance to do its magic with the pattern I stamped but I loved how Supernova looked and was delighted to see the camera catch the browny gold and the pinky red.
Finally I added a matte top coat.
A England Camelot
A England Camelot
Dixie DP01 and Colour Alike Venus
Dixie DP01 and Colour Alike Venus
Dixie DP04 and Colour Alike Supernova
Dixie DP04 and Colour Alike Supernova
Dixie DP04 and Colour Alike Supernova
Dixie DP04 and Colour Alike Supernova - matte


4 comments: