Friday 17 November 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Stamping with a flakie polish base

This week's prompt was stamping with a flakie polish base. This mani is also this week's submission for the Pancreatic Cancer Awareness challenge #pcanovember17. The prompt for that was Animals (or Nature) and all the manis are in purple.
I had a pale lilac gel base on so I added a single coat of 'Ard As Nails Shamone. As with all flakies, this pretty topper would be at its best over black but I thought it was worth a try over pale lilac and loved its subtlety.
Obviously I took photos matte and glossy although they really didn't capture how lovely it really was.
Next for the stamping - well cats of course! I used Messy Mansion MM50 with Barry M Blackcurrant to add the kitty cats.
Finally I added a matte topcoat (the Barry M one, best value matte top coat!)
Messy Mansion MM50
Messy Mansion MM50
Messy Mansion MM50
 


No comments:

Post a Comment