Friday 1 December 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Disney / Pixar Inspired

Another of those manis where I wonder whether I should really join in! I don't really like "things" on my nails so almost all of my plates have patterns, flowers, snowflakes, swirls - I don't have characters, creatures, people so I had to trawl though all my plates seeking a fish that I could stripe like Nemo! - I obviously wasn't going to find a car or a monster or a cowboy!
Finally I found one on Bundlemonster BM-S166.
I stamped this in black over a white base and coloured the stripes with an orange Sharpie.
4 fishy nails would have been too much I think so on the other nails I started with an orange base of Kiko 280, stamped white stripes and then lined them in black Sharpie. I deliberately did the freehand bit wobbly because I knew I wouldn't get it straight but I think it turned out quite well.
Lots of pics, all virtually the same!!!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment