Friday 9 February 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Anti Valentine Hearts

This week's prompt was Anti Valentine Hearts. I went for non Valentine colours, bright cobalt blue over a lovely grungy fanbrush base!
The base was purple, with grey and khaki green - I really liked it!! And, I thought the bright blue looked great over it. The hearts didn't print perfectly - I do have a problem with hearts (and dots) that don't stamp 100% unless I scrape in 3 different directions but I was using Colour Alike Cobalt Kick and generally Colours Alikes dry too quickly for much faffing around with the scraper. I don't mind too much, the imperfection gives them a bit of depth.
I used Dixie Plates Love 2018, there are some really cute Valentinesy images on here so I must use it as much as I can this month!
Dixie Plates Love 2018
Dixie Plates Love 2018
Dixie Plates Love 2018
Dixie Plates Love 2018
Dixie Plates Love 2018
Dixie Plates Love 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment