Saturday 25 July 2015

July Challenges - Animal

Today's challenge for #clairestelle8july was Animal. I did think about doing animal print but while I was arguing with myself whether to go stripes or spots and what colour combo, I remembered the cute Messy Mansion foxy plate I got and decided I'd go with that.
I also decided to go for a bit of recycling so I added a bit more red to yesterday's Horror mani to make a black and red base for my foxes. I stamped with Avon Metallic Effects Frosted Peach and Messy Mansion MM34. I love this image, so cute and it reminds me of a really sweet little cartoon the children used to watch when they were little, Pablo the Little Red Fox.
Now this is clearly not a summery mani - somewhere between Autumnal and Christmassy but since it has rained all day and I am now wearing 3 layers including my thickest winter cardigan I am not sure that matters!
Then I had to add a coat of my newly acquired Barry M Matte top coat - there is barely any daylight so the pictures are not the best but I really love this!
Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach
Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach
 Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach
Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach - matte
Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach - matte
 Messy Mansion MM34 and Avon Frosted Peach - matte

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice choice with adding the red to it, because it made it look better! It kind of reminds me of the art you'd find on cave walls actually, but then with a nicer undertone than the yellow of a cave wall xD

    ReplyDelete