Sunday 19 July 2015

July Challenges - Neutral / Waterfall, Pastels and Tropical!

I was late for 2 challenges - Neutral/Waterfall for #30daysofcolourchallenge and Pastels for #clairestelle8july so I went for a pastel waterfall over a neutral base.
I started with Avon Mudslide  and used saran wrap to add Avon Neutral Grey for the neutral base.
Then I did the waterfall with Nails Inc Bluebell and Royal Botanical Gardens, Avon Peppermint and Luxe Lavender.
I was quite pleased with how this turned out.
It's been a really busy week - I seem to have been playing catch-up so I looked ahead to see what was coming in the next few days. Inspiration struck when I spotted Tropical coming up next for #clairestelle8july and I decided it would be perfectly fine to add tropical flowers at the bottle of the waterfall.
I stamped some foliage from Moyou London Tropical 03 with Hit the Bottle Absinthe Minded and then added flowers from the same plate with Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk.
Since I completed this on Friday, it was only right that I added it to #hawaiianshirtmanifriday too!
Avon Mudlside and Avon Neutral Grey
Avon Mudslide
Avon Mudlside and Avon Neutral Grey
Avon Mudlside and Avon Neutral Grey
Waterfall
Waterfall
Moyou London Tropical 03
Moyou London Tropical 03
 Moyou London Tropical 03



No comments:

Post a Comment