Friday 31 July 2015

July Challenges - Grey...

Today's challenge for #30daysofcolourchallenge was grey - well actually it was grey and studs but I don't really do things that stick on. If I had more time maybe I'd have looked to stamp something stud like but this one had to be a quick mani so I went with Leighton Denny Have It Your Grey, a lovely warm nudish grey.
I then added a quick coat of the super sparkly Bourjois Rainbow Apparition - better than studs anyday :)
Bourjois Rainbow Apparition is a very pretty pinky lilac jelly packed with holo glitter, and supposed to be a good dupe for OPI Teenage Dream. I think it works well over the grey for a subtle but sparkly mani.
Leighton Denny Have It Your Grey
Leighton Denny Have It Your Grey
Leighton Denny Have it Your Grey with Bourjois Rainbow Apparition
Leighton Denny Have it Your Grey
with Bourjois Rainbow Apparition
 Leighton Denny Have it Your Grey with Bourjois Rainbow Apparition
 Leighton Denny Have it Your Grey with Bourjois Rainbow Apparition


1 comment:

  1. It's a nice shade of grey! I am someone who is not a fan of too much glitter so I digress I did like it more without the extra sparkle at the end, but it is still very nice.

    Check out my recent post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/08/top-10-reasons-why-i-love-kung-fu-panda.html

    ReplyDelete