Sunday 19 July 2015

July Challenges - Holo / Leadlighting

For those who read my blog regularly, sorry about the flurry of blog activity! It has been a busy week and now I am catching up!
The challenge yesterday was Holo / Leadlighting for #30daysofcolourchallenge.
I started with SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes, the most gorgeous pale blue lilac holo, which I have worn before but I think this picture is better :)
I stamped with Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04 and China Glaze Liquid Leather and that looked so good I took a couple of pictures. It almost seemed a shame to hide the holo!
Then I leadlighted (is that a verb?) with Kandy.Colors Hivis Wat, Retro, Carnival and Grape Much?
The Kandy Colors are great for lead lighting, just the right level of colour - they are perfect! and I am really happy with the way this turned out.
SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes
SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes
Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04 and China Glaze Liquid Leather
Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
and China Glaze Liquid Leather

Leadlighting with Kandy Colors jellies
Leadlighting with Kandy Colors jellies

Leadlighting with Kandy Colors jellies
 Leadlighting with Kandy Colors jellies
Leadlighting with Kandy Colors jellies








6 comments:

  1. Blurple ice cubes looks incredible and I love how it looks with the Kandy Colours jellies. Seriously thinking of getting me some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are excellent! I am too lazy to make my own and I am so pleased I got them!!

      Delete
  2. That is Really Nice! I just bought a truck load of sheer tint polishes off of Llarowe yesterday. $5.00 reg. $8.00. Of course they are not a full .5. OPI on Amazon has Sheer Tints for $4.25 - free shipping. Anyway!!! .. lol

    How do you like that top coat? I'm still in the stage of deciphering what shrinks Less. So far, OPI Infinite Shine 3 has my vote... but a little hard for others to use. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because I do so much stamping I really only use HK Girl, dries fast, no shrinking and usually no smudging of stamping!! Havn't tried the OPI one but OPI are quite expensive in the UK

      Delete
  3. ... Thank you for turning me on to this new Kandi Polish. I will check it out!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I really like this one and the way that we got to see the process as well! I was admiring the base colouring until I saw the patterning done in black, and it just looked cooler with the colouring on top of that. Lovely <3

    ReplyDelete