Sunday 12 July 2015

July Challenges - Swirls

The challenge for #clairestelle8july was Swirls.
I started with a holo base, a beautiful Above the Curve polish which I won in a competition. This poor pretty polish has no name, just Desk Clear 13.
Then I added swirls with Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and A England Proserpine. These were cool - I love this image and I think the colours worked well together but after a while they makes you dizzy, so I added a second layer to tone it all down a bit!
The 2nd layer of swirls were from Apipila Super Plate B stamped with 2 true Pro Metallica Arete. I think these worked well too and they are quite elegant!
Above the Curve Desk Clear 13
Above the Curve Desk Clear 13
Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and A England Proserpine
Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and A England Proserpine
Apipila Super Plate B and 2 true Pro Metallica Arete
Apipila Super Plate B and 2true Pro Metallica Arete

No comments:

Post a Comment