Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Challenges - Swatcher's Choice

The prompt for today for #30daysofcolourchallenge was Swatcher's Choice. I chose Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande - when I saw the new Fall Collection, this was the one I wanted most and it is stunning!!! I ordered this one as soon as it was available at Rainbow Connection.
I am completely in love with this! It applied nicely, virtually perfect in one coat although I did do two. It dried nicely, and the holo is stunning. I got some reasonable pictures as the sun was shining and it is still gorgeous even in the shade - an absolute dream polish and completely perfect for Fall (or Autumn).
Pictures are taken with top coat.
This is such a warm dark brown - even away from the sunlight and nothing like any other browns that I have - darker and warmer than CBL Burnt Sugar, darker than Smitten Seasonal Lattes and warmer than Above the Curve Friday the 13th. I do love a dark holo!!!
Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande
Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande
Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande
Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande
Colors by Llarowe Mocha Grande




No comments:

Post a Comment