Friday 18 March 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Green and stripes - and a St Patrick's Day Mani

Well I love green and I love stripes so I was really happy with this prompt for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas and obviously it lends itself well to a St Patrick's Day mani too.
I started with a gradient of 2 of my favourite OPIs - Thanks a Windmillion and Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow.
Then I added stripes using Lealac LLC-A (my favourite stripe image!) and Esmaltes da Kelly Bruce.
I am so pleased with them!!!!

Then, with a couple of St Patrick's Day prompts, I went on a bit of a stamping spree -
Avon Metallic Effects Gold Leaf and DRK A
2 True Pro Metallica Aglaia and Messy Mansion Symetrika 03
A England Saint George and Vivid Lacquer VL036
OPI Thanks a Windmillion
OPI Thanks a Windmillion
OPI Thanks a Windmillion and  OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
OPI Thanks a Windmillion and
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
Esmaltes da Kelly Bruce and Lealac LLC-A
Esmaltes da Kelly Bruce and Lealac LLC-A
St Patrick's Day stamping



2 comments: