Wednesday 16 March 2016

March Challenges - 'Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay and Nautical Nails

'Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay - I adore this delicate sparkly tealy blue holo. It applied beautifully as they always do, with excellent coverage. If this had been just pale blue it would probably not have been me at all, but it's teal and I love it!

Nautical for #ggfnachallenge - I thought I'd stay with the teal shades for this nautical mani - I used DRK Seasons and Esmaltes da Kelly Dolly over Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay and then added Apipila Super Plate A and A England Proserpine. I was quite pleased with how this turned out although for some reason I really struggled to capture it on camera.
Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay
'Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay
 Ard As Nails White Cliff Bay

Apipila Super Plate A and A England Proserpine
Apipila Super Plate A and A England Proserpine 
 Apipila Super Plate A and A England Proserpine

No comments:

Post a Comment