Friday 15 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pink and Lilac Tape Mani

OK, so pink and lilac is cool - when I saw tape mani my heart fell :( I really struggle with striping tape but there was no way I could twist this one and stamp instead. So I just worried about it for about a  month or so and then I saw something by lovely @kynsitic that inspired me so much I decided I'd give it a go. (pic included)
I was concerned I wouldn't get sufficient contrast if I used lilac glitter and pale pink polish so I used one of my darkest most vibrant pinks, Jacava Blackberry Fool, a scrummy blue pink.
I used Glam Polish Which Witch? as I thought this one was dense enough to give decent coverage with one coat.
I am in utter shock! it worked, better than I could ever have hoped although I still hate striping tape and will certainly stick to stamping where possible!
I have included pictures of both hands so you can see I really did do all 10 nails!
Jacava Blackberry Fool
Jacava Blackberry Fool
 Jacava Blackberry Fool

Pink and Lilac tape mani
Pink and Lilac tape mani
 
 

original by @kynsitic


2 comments: