Sunday 3 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Violet Swirls

The colour prompt was Violet this week and my pattern prompt was Swirls so I chose to use Pet'la Plate Curls over a gorgeous violet purple holo, Havens by Dark Metal Lacquer.
Havens is a lovely polish- it applied well and I was lucky enough to get some sunshine shots.
The slight problems with the stamping was that the base colour was a middlish sort of shade and so were my few purpley stamping polishes, not really enough contrast. I needed a good dark purple or something paler.
Anyway, there are people who say I have more than enough (Mr Knitty Nails) so I made do!
I started with Esmaltes da Kelly Tuco, it stamped nicely, if you like secret stamping!
I could see it in certain lights, really!!
I added a second, more successful layer with 2True Pro Metallica Artemis and a different image from the same plate. These were better and actually so pretty I am still wearing them, more than 24 hours later! They are subtle but sometimes that is nice :)
Dark Metal Lacquer Havens
Dark Metal Lacquer Havens
 Dark Metal Lacquer Havens

Pet'la Curls and Esmaltes da Kelly Tuco
Pet'la Curls and Esmaltes da Kelly Tuco
 Pet'la Curls and Esmaltes da Kelly Tuco

Pet'la Curls and 2 True Artemis
Pet'la Curls and 2 True Artemis
 Pet'la Curls and 2 True Artemis










No comments:

Post a Comment