Tuesday 19 September 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Chevrons

This week's prompt was Chevrons and I have combined it with a #clairestelle8 prompt - Metallic.
I do feel a bit of a cheat as this ended up being a very quick simple mani, but life is so busy, it's nice to get a quick mani every now and then!
I did a 3 step gel mani last week and decided that where possible I would allow the gel base to be part of my mani, rather than just an extravagant base coat.
I am having a bit of a love hate relationship with gels. I love how they make my nails feel stronger and all the staining is gone, but  hate how long it takes to get them off, and they can be annoying if I have a dark gel on and then need to do a white base mani.
Anyway, there was no colour restriction for this mani so I used Moyou London Fashionista 04 with 2 True Pro Metallic Aglaia over Gellifique Cats Eye 005 (a dark purpley brown)
Moyou London Fashionista 04
Moyou London Fashionista 04
Moyou London Fashionista 04
Moyou London Fashionista 04
Moyou London Fashionista 04



2 comments:

  1. I hate how annoying gel can be to remove also! Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd be so happy if they invented an easy to remove gel :)

      Delete