Tuesday 12 February 2013

OPI You Only Live Twice

Saturday night was PTA Quiz night with a Bond theme so obviously I had to use one of my OPI Bonds! Since I had just acquired You Only Live Twice I thought it would be perfect.
Its is a beautiful pink red, with a gorgeous shimmer, I have seen it described as raspberry. It looked stunning, I am not keen on the warmer orangey reds but this was perfect.
I did 3 coats, I almost always have to with OPI to get full coverage, and considering I spent a large amount of my time washing up it lasted well.
This is it against the backdrop of my pinky red tanktop, since I don't have any gloves in the right shade :)
 
The facebook group theme this week is Romance & Roses for Valentines Day, and although there are no roses, here are a couple of pics of the above nails with the card I made for my husband.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment