Thursday 7 February 2013

Nails Inc Porchester Square

This is a varnish that I absolutely love, it goes with everything, paints on beautifully and its just perfect.
I had all sorts of things planned for this week, it being Orange week in the facebook group but a job opportunity meant that maybe orange wasn't the thing to wear.
When I used to work, I didn't paint my nails, I just kept them out of sight but once I got into nails I decided very early on Porchester Square would be the perfect interview/meeting varnish. Its a beautiful soft slightly pinky nude, which I prefer to the warmer toffee shades.
And once again, I don't have any nude/beige gloves so its modelled here with grey gloves.
I then had a little play around with A England She Walks In Beauty, and having managed to survive a ring finger manicure last week I have now done another one. I am still not sure it is my style but I felt quite comfortable with it. (But I did redo it back to normal for my meeting!)
This is a beautiful glitter, pink hexagon glitter glitter in a gold shimmery base. I am not keen on gold on nails but this is very subtle and goes well with the nude, in my opinion.
 

2 comments:

  1. Porchester is so pretty, it looks great with the accent nail, really cute...THERE IS A FACEBOOK GROUP!!!! for nail painting?....Can I join? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its called "All things nails"

    I think you'll see a few familiar faces!! if you can't find it, send me a friend request and I'll try and add you :)

    ReplyDelete