Wednesday 12 June 2013

OPI Katy Perry Last Friday Night

I have  a very lovely polish for you today, Last Friday Night from the OPI Katy Perry Collection. I was lucky enough to pick this up on one of the FB swap pages, having been on the look out for it for a while.
Last Friday Night is a very pretty polish which looks stunning in the bottle, with a pale blue base, blue, pink, silver and green hexes (I think!) and bright blue/aqua micro glitter. I've seen enough swatches to know that although it looks lovely on a naked nail, none of the blue really comes through so when I got it,my intention was to wear it over a blue. When I won Midnight's Secret I knew this would be a great base, and I think the two go very well together, as you almost get the look of the bottle on the nail.
The first few pics are with two coats of the OPI, the last couple are with just one coat.
It's so sparkly, and so frustrating that I can't pick that up on the camera!

Last Friday Night
Last Friday Night
Last Friday Night
 Last Friday Night
Last Friday Night
These are the pics with one coat.
Last Friday Night
 Last Friday Night

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. It looks like the dark sky at night with the stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, and its still so sparkly, loving it!

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous shade - it does look like a darkening sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Debbie! x

    ReplyDelete