Monday 3 June 2013

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

I have a beautiful grey for you today, with it being Grey week on All things Nails. OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! is described as a green toned grey although I have to say although it is a warm grey, I can't actually see any green in it. I took a quick pic of it next to another of my lovely greys, Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. Although they are both dark greys, Suzi Skis is much more blue, so I suppose Nein, Nein is green in comparison. I should have swatched them together but I was too impatient to put this on!
Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees & Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
Application was perfect, full coverage in two coats, super glossy and just beautiful. This really is another of those colours I am instantly comfortable with, and I am wondering why it as taken me so long to wear it.
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
 OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
 OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
 OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
And then, even better, I went outside to take my pics and there was a visitor in my garden. I love cats and this guy is SO handsome, and grey to match my nails, so I couldn't resist a picture!!
Handsome visitor


No comments:

Post a Comment