Thursday 18 June 2015

Wiki'd Nails Challenge - Antiblemma

This week's Wiki'd Nails Challenge was Random - you hit the random article button and go with what comes up (or maybe you cheat a bit - there are  a lot of articles about little-known towns in countries all over the world - I have gone with what came up 5th on my search)
So, my random article, which was very brief, was Antiblemma - "Antiblemma is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family". I googled Antiblemma and found a copper /brown/gold moth.
Time for some reverse stamping. I decided to stamp my moth over the leaves mani from yesterday.
I chose 2 plates, UberChic Beauty UC 3-01 and Messy Mansion MM42. I used one of the larger butterflies from the Messy Mansion plate and a smaller one from UberChic.
I stamped using Mentality Hope and then I coloured the images in using Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl and A England Virgin Queen.
I am quite pleased with the outcome.
UberChic Beauty UC 3-01, Messy Mansion MM42 Mentality Hope, HTB Copper Haired Girl, A England Virgin Queen
UberChic Beauty UC 3-01, Messy Mansion MM42
Mentality Hope, Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl,
A England Virgin Queen 
 UberChic Beauty UC 3-01, Messy Mansion MM42 Mentality Hope, HTB Copper Haired Girl, A England Virgin Queen
 UberChic Beauty UC 3-01, Messy Mansion MM42 Mentality Hope, HTB Copper Haired Girl, A England Virgin Queen
 UberChic Beauty UC 3-01, Messy Mansion MM42 Mentality Hope, HTB Copper Haired Girl, A England Virgin Queen

 



2 comments:

  1. Very very pretty!! I didn't think that you could top yesterdays mani, but boy did you!

    ReplyDelete