Friday 24 July 2015

July Challenges - Yellow / Blobbicure and Black and White

Every now and then you get a challenge not entirely in your comfort zone and this time I have had to use yellow!
The #30daysofcolourchallenge was Yellow / Blobbicure. I had done a small blobbicure trial in June so I felt slightly more comfortable about that, but yellow ?? Anyway, I decided to use A England Holy Grail and SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops as I thought they'd go quite well together.
The result wasn't too bad - I have seen better blobbicures but I was reasonably happy with the mani and I do think the colours worked pretty well.
Of course I had to stamp on it and I thought it would make a nice background for one of the UberChic sketchy flowers so I stamped UberChic Beauty UC 1-03 with China Glaze Liquid Leather.
Finally I decided to use this as my Black and White mani for #30daysofcolourchallenge too so I added some white stamping, using UberChic Beauty UC 3-01 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under.
I really like black and white stamping combined and I am pretty pleased with this.

As you can probably tell, I did this mani over a few days so I did add a final layer, some more black stamping with Kleancolor Madly Black and Apipila Super plate B - so, its still black and white but also means another entry for #hawaiianshirtmanifriday!
Blobbicure with A England Holy Grail and  SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops
Blobbicure with A England Holy Grail and
SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops
Blobbicure with A England Holy Grail and  SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops

UberChic Beauty UC 1-03
UberChic Beauty UC 1-03
UberChic Beauty UC 1-03

UberChic Beauty UC 3-01
UberChic Beauty UC 3-01
 UberChic Beauty UC 3-01
Apipila Super Plate B amd Kleancolor Madly Black
Apipila Super Plate B and Kleancolor Madly Black
 Apipila Super Plate B amd Kleancolor Madly Black




No comments:

Post a Comment