Thursday 11 February 2016

February Challenges - Colours that I Love and some Hearts

Yesterday's prompt for #clairestelle8feb was Colours that I Love. My favourite colour for nails has been blue for as long as I can remember closely followed by green and then purple.
So I went for a blue base and then stamped with green and purple.
I started with Leighton Denny In The Navy - I love this blue so much! A really stunning creme shade, just very slightly dusky and very wearable (says me who loves to wear blue!)
Then I stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Helix and Pet'la Plate Spinning. The EDK holos stamp beautifully but to do Helix justice I should have chosen a more solid pattern. The camera couldn't pick up the fine pattern that well, but I loved it, and from a distance my nails looked tealy green and holo, no complaints there.
Then I added Hit the Bottle Purple Reign with another image from the same plate. Again, not the clearest pictures although to the naked eye they did look fab, honest!!
The prompt for #ggfnachallenge was hearts so I used Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes over the blue green and purple.
Blurple Ice Cubes always stamps beautifully and is usually quite good to catch on camera, and then lucky for me, the sun came out!
Leighton Denny In the Navy
Leighton Denny In the Navy
 Leighton Denny In the Navy

Esmaltes da Kelly Helix and Pet'la Plat Spinning
Esmaltes da Kelly Helix and Pet'la Plat Spinning
 Esmaltes da Kelly Helix and Pet'la Plat Spinning

Hit the Bottle Purple Reign and Pet'la Plat Spinning
Hit the Bottle Purple Reign and Pet'la Plat Spinning 
Hit the Bottle Purple Reign and Pet'la Plat Spinning

Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes
Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and
SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes
 Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes

2 comments:

  1. Wow your blue nails match your sleeve that's a gorgeous colour so is that wool colour xxSazxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I do like to try and match but now I used more colours it's so hard :)

      Delete