Tuesday 7 June 2016

June Challenges - Squares and the most awesome green!

I might have just found a new favourite green! Itsy Nails Green with Envy - I bought this last week along with a gorgeous slate grey, Cosmic Dust and a pretty light grey, City Girl.
I used the green first as it was the least like any other colour I own and I love it - it is so vibrant!! It applied beautifully, and dried nicely. It also seemed pretty well pigmented to I decided to see if the other 2 would stamp.
The prompt was Squares for #clairestelle8june  - I tried the beautiful slate blue grey Itsy Nails Cosmic Dust with Ejiubas Modern Geometry to stamp squares over the green mani. The squares were part of a tower block with lots of tiny windows and I think they worked well for this prompt - I don't have many plates with squares on.
Then I did a bit more stamping with Ejiubas Modern Geometry - this time quite a subtle addition with Itsy Nails City Girl, the lighter grey and a concentric circle pattern. The polish was not completely opaque but I really liked the look that I got. Although from the angle in the shot you can clearly see the concentric arcs, from many other angles you got more of a camouflage look.
Itsy Nails Green with Envy
Itsy Nails Green with Envy
 Itsy Nails Green with Envy
 Itsy Nails Green with Envy

Itsy Nails Cosmic Dust and Ejiubas Modern Geometry
Itsy Nails Cosmic Dust and Ejiubas Modern Geometry
Itsy Nails City Girl and Ejiubas Modern Geometry
Itsy Nails City Girl and Ejiubas Modern Geometry

No comments:

Post a Comment