Saturday 11 June 2016

When Colours Collide - Brown and Pink

I decided I'd use the layering plate by Clear Jelly Stamper - CJS-02 for this mani. I started with a base of  Leighton Denny Supermodel, and then stamped with Above the Curve Friday the 13th, Colour Alike Sweetheart, Hit the Bottle Magenta at your Own Risk and Avon Polished Pink.
The choice of polishes was restricted by which pink and browns I could actually get to work with my clear jelly stamper, I think it needs a bit more washing as it's a bit choosy with what it will pick up.
Finally I used Hehe Fairytale 002 with Barry M Surfboard to add the lacy layer and then to finish it all off I added Barry M matte top coat.
These took a long time, all that individual image stamping! I like the idea of the clear stamper but I think it will be saved for occasional use, at least until I master it a bit better!
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02
added a few more roses
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02 and hehe Fairytale 002
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02 and Hehe Fairytale 002
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02 and hehe Fairytale 002
with matte top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment