Saturday 4 June 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Weddings

This week's prompt was Weddings for #40greatnailartideas - I decided I would try to match my nails to my wedding dress using Uber Chic UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel over Barry M Coconut Infusion Skinny Dip  - I took loads of pictures to try and capture the dress and the mani.
When I actually got married, 22 years ago, I just had very plain nails - a clear polish from Avon, I think but if I were to get married now I think I'd probably go for something floral but dark blue just to be different. These would have been my sensible choice :)
As I took so many pictures I did a few collages so I'll post these instead of making this a very long post!
Uber Chic UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel
Uber Chic UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel
 Uber Chic UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment