Saturday 23 March 2013

Nails Inc Great Portland Street feathers

I can't find any swatches online on this one, so maybe I'll be the first!!
Great Portland Street feathers is part of the latest auto delivery from the last Nails Inc TSV. It is a stunning mix of silver, red and purple bar glitter. It is super sparkly and I am so glad I got my hands on it.
I have actually seen a couple of swatches within facebook, fell in love with it instantly and had to have it. It arrived today so here it is.
I have painted it over Ciate Vintage, as I wanted a contrast with the red and the purple. I have just done the one coat, and then a coat of topcoat. It feels quite smooth so but I might add a 2nd coat of topcoat for a really smooth finish.
Nails Inc Great Portland Street

  Nails Inc Great Portland Street
Nails Inc Great Portland Street
   Nails Inc Great Portland Street
 and some daylight shots.. Indoors and out in the snow !!!
Nails Inc Great Portland Street
 Nails Inc Great Portland Street

Nails Inc Great Portland Street
 Nails Inc Great Portland Street
 Nails Inc Great Portland Street














2 comments:

  1. Love the feathers against red woolies in the snow, they look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you! really loving these feathers :)

    ReplyDelete