Thursday 25 April 2013

Nails Inc Colville Mews with pretty top coats

Much as I was loving Nails Inc Colville Mews, I just had to have a little play with some glitter. I added one coat of Nails Inc Electric Lane which is a very fine holographic glitter. It gave a very pretty but quite subtle sparkle to the mani. Electric Lane is great over most things but I personally prefer it over darker shades where the contrast is more pronounced. This is lovely and you can begin to see the lovely rainbow of colours being picked up in the sunshine but I was in the mood for something  a little bit more.
Electric Lane over Colville Mews
Nails Inc Electric Lane over Colville Mews
Electric Lane over Colville Mews
So here is a little bit more : OPI Which is Witch?, which I have already reviewed twice but really wanted to try over a pale base. Isn't it just stunning ? a combination of fine glitter, and holographic hexes and bar glitter it picks up some many colours and I absolutely love it! It is so super sparkly and I think I will be wearing this a lot during the summer while my lovely darks have a rest.
OPI Which is Witch? over Nails Inc Colville Mews
OPI Which is Witch? over Nails Inc Colville Mews
OPI Which is Witch? over Nails Inc Colville Mews
OPI Which is Witch? over Nails Inc Colville Mews

No comments:

Post a Comment