Monday 1 April 2013

OPI Get Your Number


This is the 3rd Mariah Carey Liquid Sand I have tried. OPI Get Your Number is a vibrant blue liquid sand with holographic glitter which catches the light beautifully. I don’t like this one as much as the first two I tried, here and here as the blue is just a bit bright for me but I do love the way it twinkles in the sunlight, and I think I’d love this on my toes if we ever get any summer.
It took 3 coats to get really good coverage and I think when I wear it again I might try a blue underneath if I can find something suitable as the finish was fine after 2 coats but I could still see the visible nail line.
As with the other 2 sands, I really love the texture and when I change my polish now everything else seems super smooth to the touch! I think I might actually be getting addicted to this texture and I can't  wait for the new OPI Bond Girls Collection later in the year!
Anyway, back to Get Your Number, here are a few pics including a couple I managed to catch when the sun peeped out. You can start to see the beautiful colours captured by the glitter.
  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment