Thursday 14 January 2016

January Challenges - Gold and Diamonds

Two combined challenges today:-
Gold for #clairestelle8jan. I'm not really a gold fan but I decided to combine it with my most favourite plate BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210. I started with a base of A England Lady of Shalott, added a coat of Nicole by OPI Twist of Fate (which gave more coverage than I'd planned but I decided to go with it) - then I stamped using Avon Gold Leaf - I think they looked OK, not quite as I'd planned but they could have been worse.
and then Diamonds for #wnac2016 - despite having [quite a lot of] plates I couldn't find a single one with the right image but then I spotted Messy Mansion Symetrika 05, this was the closest to what I had in mind and I stamped that over my gold mani with Esmaltes da Kelly Doguito for quite a subtle look. I wasn't too sure about this one as I was doing it but once finished I really liked the over all combination, despite it being a tricky one to catch on camera.
Nicole by OPI Twist of Fate
Nicole by OPI Twist of Fate
BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210
BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210
BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210

Messy Mansion Symetrika 05
Messy Mansion Symetrika 05
 Messy Mansion Symetrika 05
 Messy Mansion Symetrika 05

No comments:

Post a Comment