Monday 11 January 2016

January Challenges - recreation mani for a birthday collaboration

Iva @secretjewelgarden invited me to join a collaboration mani for Stefi @therapywithnailpolish's birthday.
I chose to recreate this mani of Stefi's because it is so pretty, and it helped that I have Fancy Gloss Frozen Berries and hehe 040 that Stefi used for the original!! I used Nails Inc Royal Mews with Frozen Berries for my gradient and stamped with Colour Alike Kind of Black and hehe 040.
I loved this so much I took way too many pics - sorry :) I also wore it for 2 days!
hehe 040
hehe 040
 hehe 040
 hehe 040
 hehe 040
 hehe 040
 hehe 040

Stefi's original mani
The final collage


2 comments:

  1. Ooh you are right, these are definitely pretty! I love the heart shape and the way it sort of 'echoes' in the design.

    ReplyDelete