Saturday 2 January 2016

January Challenges - New Year

New Year for #wnac2016 - we went to my sister's for New Year, passing Stonehenge and Glastonbury on the way - so these are my druidy/celtic nails! Messy Mansion Symetrika 03 and Colour Alike Kind of Black over Glam Polish Patty O'Green.
Glam Polish Patty O'Green was a store exclusive from Rainbow Connection and it is a gorgeous mix of green glitters. It also contains a lot of other colours and in some lights you can see a lot of blue - just stunning. It applied well but I did use 3 coats to ensure completely full coverage and it seems to take a long time to dry enough that you don't dent it.
I stamped using one of the new Messy Mansion Symetrika plates that I bought from Nail Artisan. These are wonderful plates and I chose a celtic style of image to go over my green glitter. I love the contrast of the crisp black stamping over the glitter and I am so pleased to have more plates with celtic style images.
Glam Polish Patty O'Green
Glam Polish Patty O'Green
 Glam Polish Patty O'Green
Glam Polish Patty O'Green
 Glam Polish Patty O'Green

Messy Mansion Symetrika 03
Messy Mansion Symetrika 03
 Messy Mansion Symetrika 03
 Messy Mansion Symetrika 03
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, so pretty! I can't wait to order these plates too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they are great! you need to get them!!

      Delete