Tuesday 21 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins



I was tagged by the lovely Melissa to do this blog post, and I had already seen a few similar posts so struggling a bit to find someone new to tag!!

Anyway, here we go with my confessions ...



1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
Single most expensive item would be my Liz Earle Superskin concentrate in the jumbo size £40.50
In terms of cost per ml, my OPI DS Reflection mini is my most expensive polish.

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Blusher, it does not matter how many Bare Minerals shows I watch, I can never get it right, never quite enough and then all of a sudden there it is, too much! So I look pale and pasty and then a tiny sweep of the brush, instant Aunt Sally :(

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
Bare Minerals, without a doubt. I do not use anything else on my face apart from an Avon eyebrow pencil and and an Avon lipliner.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Mineral Veil, even though I know I should and that my makeup will look better if I do.

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Now I am torn, mascara or nail varnish. I could skip all my other makeup but not mascara, but would I want bare nails? No!! Think it has to be mascara though (and gloves to hide my hands!!)

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Something that will do a better job of hiding my wrinkles, they are getting worse by the day and they bother me a lot, even more than the yellow nails!

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Oh where to start! Very short elfin style hairstyles, bright nails and lips, blusher (again!!), square nails – love them but can’t knit or sew with them, so I have to be oval! Too much envy, probably my worst sin!

Now tagging the following fellow addicts :) apologies if you've already been tagged

Gillian






No comments:

Post a Comment