Saturday 31 October 2015

October Challenges - Halloween

I combined the final 2 challenges of October for #clairestelle8oct and #30daysofcolourchallenge as they were both Halloween.
I started with a base of Smitten Fire Burn which is quite possibly the most sparkly orange in the world ever, and such a gorgeous colour.
Then I added its partner from last Halloween's duo, Cauldron Bubble for a quick simple gradient - still super sparkly!
Then I stamped using the Nailways Darker Period and Monsters Halloween plates and a combination of Colour Alike Kind of Black, Colour Alike Scary Pumpkin and Avon Metallic Effects Platinum Petal.
I was really short of time to get this done in the daylight so I quite pleased with how well it turned out.
Smitten Fire Burn
Smitten Fire Burn
 Smitten Fire Burn
 Smitten Fire Burn

Smitten Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
Smitten Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good Halloween! I love the glittery orange nail polish here. Orange is my favourite colours :3

    My recent nail art post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/10/notd-pink-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete