Sunday 1 November 2015

November Challenges - Hearts / Love

One of the November challenges I am participating in is being hosted on Instagram by @ladyandthe_stamp and @starryeyed83 for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness - there are 5 prompts and they all have to be purple.
The first one is Hearts / Love so I chose to use one of my new Uber Chic plates, UC 4-03.
I started with a base of Barry M Black Currant - these new Barry M black polishes are lovely, really dark and glossy - I am afraid I had to buy all 4 and I expect I will try to use them all this month. I have already stamped with each one and I am really pleased with them.
This applied nicely, I did 2 coats but coverage was pretty good with the first coat.
Pictures are taken with top coat but it was beauitifully glossy anyway.
Then I added a coat of the gorgeous flakie from Violet Rose, I Have a Dream.
Finally I stamped using Uber Chic UC4-03 and 2True Pro Metallica Artemis. I chose the image because I liked the look of the hearts but didn't really properly think it through - my nails aren't really big enough to show the full image but I was quite happy with the end result.
Finally I added matte top coat - you have to matte anything with flakies, don't you!
Barry M Black Currant
Barry M Black Currant
 Barry M Black Currant
 Barry M Black Currant

Violet Rose I Have a Dream
Violet Rose I Have a Dream
 Violet Rose I Have a Dream

Uber Chic UC 4-03 and 2True Artemis
Uber Chic UC 4-03 and 2True Artemis
 Uber Chic UC 4-03 and 2True Artemis
 Uber Chic UC 4-03 and 2True Artemis

No comments:

Post a Comment