Tuesday 17 May 2016

May Challenges - Antique

Antique for #clairestelle8may
I decided that A England Virgin Queen would make a great base for this mani and I chose items on Moyra Stamping Plate 05 Vintage that look looked like you might find them in an antique shop.
I stamped with Colour Alike Iced Coffee and then Saffron London Black for the shadow stamping - not perfect but close enough I hope!
I need some practice using the clear jelly stamper, the aim being to slightly offset the second layer but in the same direction for all nails!
A  England Virgin Queen
A  England Virgin Queen
Moyra Stamping Plate 05 Vintage with Colour Alike Iced Coffee
Moyra 05 Vintage with Colour Alike Iced Coffee
Moyra Stamping Plate 05 Vintage with Colour Alike Iced Coffee and Saffron London Black shadow
Moyra 05 Vintage with Colour Alike Iced Coffee a
nd Saffron London Black shadow
 Moyra Stamping Plate 05 Vintage with Colour Alike Iced Coffee and Saffron London Black shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment