Tuesday 24 May 2016

May Challenges - My Favourite Animal

It's a good job I have plenty of cat plates - its always going to be cats for my favourite animal!! and this one was for #firedazedchallenge.
This time though I am sort of recreating a mani done by two lovely friends of mine. Iva and Stefi did a mani for me to match the scarves I sent them and they both used a Moyou London Enchanted plate, Iva used Enchanted 14 and Stefi used 13, which has the smaller images.
I went for 13, basically because I didn't realise there were 2 plates but actually I think that although I generally go for the bigger images I am pleased with the size of these.
Firstly though, a stunning polish from 'Ard As Nails - Golden Sunset is from the Safari Collection and it is absolutely beautiful! This golden orange polish is just perfect! Even though I don't really like orange, I love this!
I did a gradient with Golden Sunset and Park Ranger, a lovely khaki shade from the same collection and then stamped the cat image using Colour Alike Iced Coffee having decided I did not want to use white. I was really pleased with the finished mani and again, I did shiny and matte and loved both!
'Ard As Nails Golden Sunset
'Ard As Nails Golden Sunset
 'Ard As Nails Golden Sunset
 'Ard As Nails Golden Sunset
Moyou London Enchanted 13 and Colour Alike Iced Coffee
Moyou London Enchanted 13 and Colour Alike Iced Coffee
 Moyou London Enchanted 13 and Colour Alike Iced Coffee
Moyou London Enchanted 13 and Colour Alike Iced Coffee

Stefi and Iva's manis

No comments:

Post a Comment