Monday 8 June 2015

June Challenges - Flakies - Girly Bits Thud!

Flakies was actually a challenge for the #macronails #junemacrochallenge and I wasn't going to blog those challenges, but since I needed to use flakies for this challnge I thought I'd wear an untried one and clearly that had to be blogged.
I decided to wear Girly Bits Thud! which is an amazingly beautiful flakie with colours from green through gold to orange. I have applied one coat over China Glaze Liquid Leather.
I love flakies and this one is no exception. Of course I had to try it matte and yet again I am disappointed with my OPI matte top coat which seems to give a silky finish but isn't really matte. Time to buy a replacement, I think!
Any way, time for some pictures...
Girly Bits Thud!
Girly Bits Thud!
Girly Bits Thud! matte
Girly Bits Thud! matte
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches! I love them with a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches! I love them with a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete