Saturday 20 June 2015

June Challenges - Jewels (or maybe not...)

The challenge for #clairestelle8june today is Jewels but I only have one jewel stamping image which I have used before so I decided to be a bit naughty and do a mani inspired by one of my favourite pieces of jewellery instead. 
I've had this necklace and bracelet for so long, I can't even remember where I got them from but I love the big chunky beads and the pretty floral pattern, and I thought it might make a nice design for a mani.
I used the wonderful Apipila Super Plate B with Nails Inc Madison Avenue and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth over a base of Nails Inc Sao Paulo Streets.
Apipila Super Plate B with Nails Inc Madison Avenue and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth
Apipila Super Plate B
with Nails Inc Madison Avenue
and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth
Apipila Super Plate B with Nails Inc Madison Avenue and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth
 Apipila Super Plate B with Nails Inc Madison Avenue and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth
 Apipila Super Plate B with Nails Inc Madison Avenue and Virtuous Polishes Mercy Seat and Ruth


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty mani. The colours are gorgeous and a perfect recreation. Love these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you show us how you layered this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. typical! the one time I didn't do step by step pictures!! Its only 2 layers - I did the green first and then I used the pink and peach at the same time - just did a blob of each colour on the plate and scraped them together so the split of colours was pretty random xx

      Delete