Tuesday 9 June 2015

June Challenges - Pink /Radial Gradient

Today I have done a radial gradient for #30daysofcolourchallenge. Not sure I'll be doing another of these anytime soon, it took forever to clean up!
I started with a base of Nails Inc George Street, a pale pinky nude and then I sponged the gradient using Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus, Power Pink, and George Street.
Although not  a huge fan of pink, I like all 3 of these, Piccadilly Circus and Power Pink have a slight blue tinge and George Street is a lovely nude. I think they worked reasonably well together but I am not convinced this was the most successful mani. It needs some practice, but to be honest I prefer a linear gradient, so this may well be a one off. The pictures aren't the greatest either, I don't think my camera likes gradients - I think they do actually look better in real life.
It did, however, make a nice base for my Flamingo mani.
Pink /Radial Gradient




No comments:

Post a Comment