Tuesday 16 June 2015

June Stamping - Hawaiian Shirt Mani with Pet'la Plate Golden Russian

There was a bit of Hawaiian shirt madness going on last week started by Debbie @ladyandthe_stamp so I had to join in!
I also wanted to do a slighty cheating negative space mani so I started with a base of Nails Inc Fulham Palace Road (nails too yellow for real nude nails) and I stamped with A England Saint George and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian.
I was quite pleased with this, quite pretty and a nice dark base for my #hawaiianshirtmani.
I stamped some foliage with Hit the Bottle Absinthe Minded and the same Pet'la plate and then I added a layer of flowers using Hit the Bottle Purple Reign and Hit the Bottle Magenta at your Own Risk, again using the same plate.
I was really pleased with these, not too outlandish and perhaps not as bright as some hawaiian shirts but it was my son's birthday and I am not sure he'd want to go out with me with really loud nails!!
Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk, Purple Reign, and Absinthe Minded, A England Saint George, and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk, Purple Reign,
and Absinthe Minded, A England Saint George,
and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
 Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk, Purple Reign, and Absinthe Minded, A England Saint George, and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
 Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk, Purple Reign, and Absinthe Minded, A England Saint George, and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian

A England Saint George and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
A England Saint George and
Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
A England Saint George and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian
 A England Saint George and Pet'la Plate Golden Russian




No comments:

Post a Comment