Wednesday 10 June 2015

June Challenges - Squares

The challenge for #clairestelle8june for tomorrow was Squares. I had 2 other challenges for the same day so I decided to sneak this one in early.
It's one of those many part mani's - I like to take pictures along the way in case the next step is a disaster but then it seems a shame not to share them all!
I started with a base of Nails Inc Power Pink and then added a coat of Hare Polish Why So Igneous? the most gorgeous combination of green and purple square glitter, along with smaller green and purple glitters in a sheer purple base - square glitter!!! I love it so much!
I then stamped using the overlapping squares on Moyou London Artist 04 and Essence Stampy 001, not the neatest stamping ever but I am blaming Essence for running low again! - I need a bucket load of white stamping polish!!
Then I added a coat of Kandy Colors Grape Much? I love the way this softens the look and did I mention I am turning this into a pond mani :)
Then I stamped with Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001. I really love this Lealac plate with its huge images, I am amazed at how many times I have used it. The image I chose is actually diamonds but turned 45 degrees they are almost square!
And finally, another coat of Kandy Colors Grape Much?
I love the build up of colours here, and I can just see the odd glitter peeping through!
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001  with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001
with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?
Hare Polish Why So Igneous?
Hare Polish Why So Igneous?
Moyou London Artist 04 and Essence Stampy 001
Moyou London Artist 04 and Essence Stampy 001
Moyou London Artist 04 and Essence Stampy 001 with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?
Moyou London Artist 04 and Essence Stampy 001
 with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001 with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?
Lealac LLC-A and Essence Stampy 001
with Kandy.Colors Grape Much?


2 comments: