Saturday 6 June 2015

June Challenges - Neon / Splatter

The challenge today for #30daysofcolourchallenge was Neon / Splatter.
I decided that despite the fact I know neon polishes work best over white, I'd go for black, I haven't had dark nails for a while and they were calling to me!
I started with a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather, and if you look closely there is a layer of flakie next (for another day!)
Then I took Virtuous Polish Green Pastures and Patience and stamped green and then pink or pink and then green on each nail with Lealac LLC-A which has a cool splatter image on it. Although these polishes are perfectly neon, and will stamp on black they really need a more detailed image, the colour was just too thin with this image. They look OK, but not very neon, so I added 3 more layers of stamping with Virtuous Polishes Glory, Miriam, Naomi. Building on the earlier layers the neon started to show  and I've ended with some very colourful nails - the coolest thing ever according to my daughter!
No apologies for all the macro shots - have a new lens and have to test it out!
Virtuous Polishes Green Pastures and Patience and Lealac LLC-A
Virtuous Polishes Green Pastures
and Patience and Lealac LLC-A


Virtuous Polishes Green Pastures, Patience, Glory, Miriam, Naomi and Lealac LLC-A
Virtuous Polishes Green Pastures,
Patience, Glory, Miriam, Naomi and Lealac LLC-A
Virtuous Polishes Green Pastures, Patience, Glory, Miriam, Naomi and Lealac LLC-A

 
 




1 comment: