Friday 19 June 2015

June Challenges - Texture / Geometric

Yesterday's challenge for #30daysofcolourchallenge was Texture / Geometric. I seem to be playing catch up a lot this week, too much going on!
Anyway, I started with Avon Magic Effect Mineral Crush Agate. This is the most gorgeous blue, a really lovely sparkly dark cornflower blue - I am so pleased with all my Avon textured polishes - as far as I can see they are every bit as good as the other brands and actually they seem to dry to a hard finish quicker and are a bit easier to remove.
I love this blue so much I almost didn't want to stamp on it, and I did wear it for half a day on its own.
I stamped with Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk. This pink is awesome! I love dark pink with dark blue and I think this combination is just perfect.
I am so sorry the pictures are not brilliant, to the naked eye the clarity of stamping is spot on, but the camera is a bit confused I think with all the texture.
Because this is so pretty I have NOT double stamped this mani! I do like to be a bit experimental with double stamping but that requires top-coating for easy removal and I haven't top coated this.
Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk
Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and
Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk
Fab Ur Nails FUN 17 and Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk

Avon Agate
Avon Agate



1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, I came across your Blog on BlogLovin' and I'd like to nominate you for a Liebster Award.

    Come check out my post all about it, hope you'd like to take part! http://littlebottles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete