Thursday 17 September 2015

Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection - Ralston Street

Ralston Street is the second of the 3 polishes that Jacava sent me from the Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection to review. This is a lovely mid grey, a really nice wearable shade, not too cool but not too warm. I love grey on my nails and this is a gorgeous shade.
It applied nicely and gave good coverage with two coats. Pictures are taken with a layer of top coat but sadly it was raining so they are not the best pictures! I think they are reasonably colour accurate but I think the weather thought - grey nails? lets make the day grey too.
Even in the poor lighting you can see how glossy the finish is and the lovely reflections! I always think these are really cool!
I'm delighted with this polish - although I love grey, I don't have many so this is a very welcome addition to my collection.
If you want to read all about this luxurious British brand you can follow this link.
As with Alpha Place, I couldn't resist adding some stamping and you can see the final mani here.
Jacava Ralston Street
Jacava Ralston Street
Jacava Ralston Street
Jacava Ralston Street
 Jacava Ralston Street

No comments:

Post a Comment